Friday, August 17, 2012

Building Internet traffic with the Spanish Blog


What was needed was a way to build internet traffic to my websites and all with whom I spoke told me that blogging is the answer. They told me it is so easy that it is without doubt the easiest and best way to build traffic and the Internet to make contact with the general public.

As I came to discover, blogging, along with article writing is easy, powerful and does not cost anything. That being the case, I can not believe that there could be anyone with a website or not, that does not have at least one blog. Any business is missing a great trick if you have not got one.

The only two places everyone should go are EzineArticles.com and Blogger.com - could not be easier!

When I started the blog, I quickly discovered that it was an easy way to add more interactivity to my web sites and to record snippets of information that does not deserve a full page. Thoughts on things that can be developed later when people are caught and comments on them, I know which ones need more work. When people feel the need to comment, I also gain additional input for the idea and a further step in the construction of internet traffic.

Because I am interested in many subjects other than my sites ranging from careers and jobs at CV and resume writing, by the leadership skills of negotiation and public speaking, and have confidence in themselves to motivate yourself. How far to the side I also stress management and weight loss where I'm still building Internet traffic.

Each of these different subject is covered in one of my eleven sites fully developed, but there are so many new ideas to be given me so much information available that the best way to capture for easy reading is to blog it!

I just started writing my blog ninth, which is extracted mainly from my other blog and aims of the Spanish language. Did you know that Spanish is the fourth most spoken language in the world after Mandarin Chinese (1) English (2) and Hindi (3) and the second largest English alphabet with the same script, so something to offer to this market in their language is very important. Check out this blog for some ideas, I called El Pescador which is Spanish for Fisher.

Thus, when searching for a way to build traffic to my websites, I discovered not only how powerful and easy blogging can be, but I also found a way to reach 425 million Spanish speakers to boot. And I do not speak Spanish, check out the blog to see how I did it. If this does not help build the Internet traffic to my sites to be amazed .......

No comments:

Post a Comment