Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Perceiving Away Your Melody


Perceiving by far your song When I meet with me When the vacuum with me When I hear a river running and nothing to me The Race feel like I'm dying to life leaves my soul in these times of peace, and sadness in these moments that stand firm in these sorrows that go past these desires will come soon to merge in my mind memories that invade me screaming silent images that memories hidden passions smell my soul feels when not wanting or willing to think of you in a moment and come to meet me yesterday and today The blend long or short your hair gets tangled in my fingers Your kisses, your saliva, your love every one of those sweet memories constructed and start again my pleasure to rave again What I can or should do to be happy? If my own shadow will not speak If you chase your footprints in the sun and the sea is behind me

whispers with violent waves and siren case of where you are and do not see you, see you're not I continue on my meandering illusions considering that you do exist and that soon, no longer a dream, yes, that I love to come daily to my arms this time will be the love that you are today then I will not have to dream the dream it will be you just akinin levy samuel far www.samuelakinin.ning.com Perceiving your song When I meet with me When the vacuum with me When I hear a river running and nothing to me The Race feel like I'm dying that life goes my soul In this time of peace, and sadness in this moment to stand firm in these sorrows that go In these last wishes come soon intertwine memories in my mind that I really screaming silent images that memories hidden passions smell my soul feels when not wanting or willing to think of you at a time and come and meet me Yesterday and You are confused today long or short hair gets tangled in my fingers Your kisses, your saliva, your love every one of those sweet memories back build my pleasures and start raving again what I can or should do to be happy?

If my own shadow will not speak If you chase your footprints in the sun and the sea is behind me whispers with violent waves and siren case of where you are and do not see you, see you're not I continue in my wanderings illusions considering that you do exist and that soon, and do not in a dream, that every day I love this time come into my arms you'll love it today if you are then I will not have to dream the dream as you will be nothing samuel levy akinin more www.samuelakinin.ning.com

...

No comments:

Post a Comment