Monday, July 16, 2012

The 3 Reasons responsible for your failure


Why people are not exceeded? What stops you?

You must be aware that we are all born to succeed, and we have the right to success, but why do you feel unsuccessful and discouraged?

Many do not realize what the real reason it fails, or takes a step forward although he yearns with all his heart.

Three main reasons that keep you sitting

First: Your thoughts negativosSegundo: Your lack of pasiĆ³nPor last: Your inactivity.

Negative Thoughts.

Your thoughts are the main engine to run in what direction we are heading. The thought always goes according to our emotions, hence the fact that pay close attention to which way we manage our thoughts, because your thoughts are what move you.

People are accustomed to speak quickly not sure or have a solid foundation of what they say. Have you heard people complaining about everything that happens? If it hurts your head say "there is this migraine is killing me" if your stomach hurts then say "I think I have stomach cancer" if they have trouble going to the bathroom saying "I have colon cancer" and if you are tired says "I have diabetes days. Other similar expressions are "the boss got angry I will run the job, I do not understand what I explain, no good for anything, all they have money but me me me all goes wrong, I have no money, I can not buy that, I'm so poor that nobody wants me, my everybody hates me, and so on. and so on.

And precisely this way of thinking, is responsible for being where they are. By letting go for that kind of thoughts that destroy the dreams and hopes of improvement.

It's easy to have intended to overcome, how difficult is to keep that intention constantly.

Lack of passion.

The lack of passion in the things you do allows you to stay in the same place year after year. Nothing you do not love without enthusiasm, without the proper dedication, will completely well, to not go well, you get discouraged and frustrated and do not get attention or a desire to continue doing or trying. Put passion and love for each task and see the difference.

First of all be thankful for everything you have, since you get up get ready to give thanks for life, sunlight, rain, for your work, your family, and so on.

Lack of action.

No matter how good thoughts you have and how many goals you set for the year, if your plans are great success and your dreams, if no action or not you take the first step in starting from the first day, all your dreams will become so only dreams and the world is full of dreamers failed because not even tried.

But what if you apply these three steps are the raw material for each task you undertake is simple or complicated, and then tell me the difference it has made in your endeavors day.

Your comments are very important to me, send them along with your questions.

A hug

Graciela

www.pensamientospositivos7.com

No comments:

Post a Comment