Sunday, July 8, 2012

Elive Topaz, a combination of elegance, stability and power!


Elive By chance I discovered a wonderful, lightweight Linux distribution ...

What I can say is that after UBUNTU system that adapts very well to any PC, is the best and the most manageable I've tried so I hung ahora.No, and the method of handling the menus from the screen and not in a bar is very novedoso.La transition or migration from Windows to Linux can be recommended by this simple eLive Topaz brings everything needed to run these days. If you want to get started with Linux this OS is the easiest option and recomendable.Se can install in Spanish or English. I think it also brings support for other languages ​​but I have the list handy. Surely this will improve every day and soon will also be installed in many other languages. It has a sleek and fast interface, based on Debian. Use the Kernel 2.6.30.9 with extended hardware support. It also has 3G support. Supports file sharing with Samba, and is bootable from a USB stick. The experience was exciting from the start, and I set all my devices without any problems. The livecd download site is:

http://www.elivecd.org/Download/Stable

For the installation must be making a donation of money or a partnership in the distro page.

Honestly I was surprised ... aesthetically pleasing as well as stable, fast and robust, Topaz is full of end-user applications. And being based on Debian is also ideal for the advanced user.

No comments:

Post a Comment