Tuesday, July 31, 2012

My Choice


My choice is the course of life as it does from the time comes and then goes slowly awakening from a dream I want more I realize I am not satisfied with nothing to look at you askance hear from afar while I sleep or dream I have when not pretending I can play Test and serious man happy to have my life and would not accept one minute of one day a respite between meals with the other space has been launched currency is insensitive stared turning both the absorbed, stay I see the two as it is a glimmer of hope a heartfelt desire to achieve among other things one of two can earn no loss bet I prepared to face, do you? But I do not know if it is not the same side if not the same desire

if you aim for each are different is better than no luck hopefully it comes out, detengámosla! Than she did not let it roll and together we would know what is hidden far Let us let the other lot for others to join us accept our fate and start to fly Samuel Levy Akinin www.samuelakinin.ning.com My choice Follow the course of life as it does from the time comes and then goes slowly awakening from a dream I want more I realize I am not satisfied with nothing to look at you askance hear from far away or pretending to sleep dreaming while I have when I can not play Test and serious man happy to have my life and would not accept one minute of one day a respite between meals with the other space has been launched currency is insensitive stared turning both the absorbed, stay the two as I see it there a glimmer of hope a heartfelt desire to achieve among other things one of two can earn no loss bet I prepared to face, do you? But I do not know if it is not the same side if not the same desire if what we hope for each different is better than no luck hopefully it comes out, detengámosla!

Than she did not let it roll and together we would know what is hidden far Let us let the other lot for others to join us accept our fate and start to fly Samuel Levy www.samuelakinin.ning.com Akinin

...

No comments:

Post a Comment