Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Tax Delinquent Property Investing With Jack Bosch


Jack grew up in a small town in Germany, went to school and then college and then in the U.S. for an exchange program. He did not want anything to grow, but there were no extras either. It 'came here in 1997 for the exchange program. During this period he met and married his wife. Here is his story.

Jack:

Shortly after, I was doing ok money, but working 70 hours a week! I was the only member of my family in the U.S. and my wife and her family was from Honduras. With our families so far away we would spend a good amount of money to see them. I kept working my work, but in the meantime I started looking for another opportunity that would fit my criteria, which basically was that I did a lot of money and gave me a lot of free time. We looked at least 20 different companies and none fit the bill.

In 1999, we started in real estate investing. I was still working at my job when we later discovered Delinquent Tax invest. It took 3 years to understand all the details of the business. During the period of trial and error, I devised a system that you can buy hundreds of properties and sell for huge profits. Since those days I made more than 5000 real estate transactions using the system I've discovered. As my business grew, I could quit my job, and take 4 weeks off to travel and visit to see our families. This year we are planning to travel for three months while making huge profits.

The advantages of the Tax Delinquent Investing Properties

There are 4 advantages in reality ...

1. Low risk of buying property with virtually no risk.

2. There are advanced techniques, where you can buy a good property for literally pennies on the dollar, free and clear, months before the tax lien or tax deed sales.

3. Tax liens and tax deeds are borne by the government. You can not get safer then that.

4. You do not need a lot of money to start, or know much about real estate. I started with no clue about real estate and only a few thousand dollars to invest.

Better to fix and flip

This beats the fix and flip because there is no need to sink a lot of money in renovating a house. These types of offers you can really get in the hole if repairs go farther than expected. I stay away from such risky business. Now, with investment tax delinquent properties can be bought for hundreds and sell them quickly for thousands even tens of thousands more. I bought a property for $ 323 and sold in 3 days to 35,000.00. Although it was proved to be worth less, I still made money! I purchased 21 properties for 3,000 and I sold them in three months for a total of 150,000.00.

If your stick at a job done right to know how worried about your retirement as if I were a few years ago, I only have one question for you. What is going to take for you to change your future? You need to do things differently then you have been doing them if you want a different result. Tax Delinquent Investment was my ticket to a better life could be yours? ......

No comments:

Post a Comment